Sanitary measures against Covid-19
To guarantee all the security protocols against Covid-19, Mas Vivent has adapted its services and activities to ensure a safe and quiet stay for its guests. To that matter, the hotel has been prepared with all the sanitary guarantees to receive you and to make sure you enjoy your stay at Mas Vivent.
- Breakfast will be personalised and will be served in turns
- The minimum distance of 2m in all common spaces and the safety distance between the dining room tables must be kept.
- Mas Vivent will continue to serve sustainable and km0 products.
- There will be hydroalcoholic gels in all the common rooms.
- All stationery products (pens, tpv …) will be disinfected after each use.
- The safety distance at reception must be respected.
- Only one person is allowed in the common passage areas (stairs and hallways). In the event that two people are there, the first to arrive has preference to cross.
- The mask is compulsory in all common spaces.
- There will be a daily temperature control to all staff.
- We guarantee that our cleaning staff will be equipped with masks and gloves (EPI) that will be changed per room.
- The rooms’ clothes will be washed at a temperature of more than 60ºC to keep all sanitary measures.
- The clothes of the rooms and of the entire facility are washed in industrial laundries
- Everything will be disinfected according to the protocols required by the Health department and disinfecting cleaning products will be used.
- Continuous and thorough cleaning of transit areas and common spaces will be performed.
- Room keys will be thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Continuous and exhaustive cleaning of the TV controls, furniture and air conditioning in each room will be carried out.